How to make Turkish Kebab Make at home. Kebab is the special food from Turkish. Kebab is the Ron Labannese that fulfil by a roasted meat that be cooked with spices, vegetables like a lettuce and cucumber fruit and sauce with mayonaise. Hmmm… Delicious… You wanna to try? Watch the steps below!
Materials | Kebab Seasoning :
- 500 gr of meat (lamb, chicken, or beef), dice it
- A little of mince-celery
- A little of mince-coriander leaf
- 1 yolk
- A little of cinnamons powder
- A little of fennel powder
- A little of black pepper powder
- A little of salt
- 200 cc of tasteless yoghurt
- 1 garlic, grind it
- A little of cucumber salad, dice it
- A little of citrus fruit juice
Steps How to make Easy Grilled Chicken Kebab Recipe:
- First, mix the all of the materials and mix it well. Then, make the dough with oval shape (about 10 cm). Stick it with the skewer.
- Put at the plate, covered with the plastic, and put in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Roasted it on the ember or pan while the steak is reserved until it cooked. Take off and delicious kebab ready serve…